How do you make Cat's Cat box Litter Cake?
1. Go to the pet store, buy a small cat litter pan and scoop. Buy two of your favorite rectangular Entenmann's cakes (Devil's food cake is particularly appropriate), one or two boxes of shortbread cookies (Lorna Doones are good) and at least six big Tootsie rolls.
2. Wash the cat litter tray and scoop thoroughly, because you are going to have to swear on your very soul that they are clean.
3. Take the cakes out of their foil and place them side by side in the litter pan.
4. Smash the cookies into lumps, not crumbs, (a ziplock bag and a bottle of Pimms is good).
5. Scatter on top, making sure none of of the cake is visible.
6. Microwave the Tootsie rolls for about 10 seconds. Roll them into 'fruit of the cat' and place them lovingly on top. Make sure you have a couple breaching the wall for authenticity.
Use the scoop to serve.
Et Voilå, no one ever wants to come to your house for dinner ever again.
This idea has been around the net for a while, but it is usually much more complicated and involves baking your own cake ad coloring the 'litter'.